My Gun Is Quick is a 1957 mystery film based on the novel My Gun is Quick by Mickey Spillane. Written by Richard M. Powell and directed by Phil Victor and George White, the movie stars Robert Bray as private investigator Mike Hammer, Pamela Duncan as Velda, Hammer's secretary.
Private investigator Mike Hammer, by assisting a prostitute being assaulted, cannot help noticing a very unique ring on her finger. When she later is found murdered that ring is nowhere to be found. From here the story goes to a cache of jewelry stolen by the Nazis during World War II and smuggled out of France after the war by an American army colonel, who, together with Mike Hammer, tries to find the ring and recover all the other jewels. However many parties are on the lookout and the private eye runs into big troubles.
- Robert Bray as Mike Hammer
- Whitney Blake as Nancy Williams
- Donald Randolph as Colonel Holloway
- Gina Core as Maria Teresa Garcia
- Pamela Duncan as Velda, Hammer's secretary
- Booth Colman as Det. Pat Chambers
- My Gun Is Quick at the Internet Movie Database